HOME SECURITY—CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR
LifeShield is a growing home security company, offering customers a DIY home security and automation system. LifeShield is looking for energetic people to assist customers over the phone. Call center positions begin at Customer Service or Technical Support, and can move rapidly through our Career Path Program based on individual competencies, performance and ability to learn new skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In our call center environment, you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Proactively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with other departments and multiple levels of management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving issues on the first call whenever possible.
- Determine further action or completion on customer cases received.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Multi-task while keeping the customer engaged
- Make decisions independently
- Diffuse escalated conversations
- Read and comprehend documents
- Update account information including billing
- Basic understanding of home security, home automation, as well as how the internet, computers, and phones work
- Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for connectivity, communication, and reliability of a home security system.
- Constantly learn, expand, and share your knowledge.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Creative troubleshooter, driven to solve an issue.
- Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems desired.
- Knowledge of home networks including wireless configuration.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Strong understanding of internet, networking, home automation, and computers a plus, but not required.
- Prior Customer Service &/or Call Center experience a plus, but not required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation.
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive base pay
- Career path from Customer Care Specialists level I-to-Management, with rapid movement through our Career Path Program
- Monthly performance incentive that corresponds with career path movement
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K, Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
This position is more than a job, it’s the start of a career and an opportunity to work in a fun and exciting environment, make new friends and have a rewarding future!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to: HRPR@lifeshield.com
NOTE: This position will be located in our Langhorne, PA office. LifeShield’s Customer Support Center is open seven days a week, from 8am to 9PM. We are currently hiring for all shifts, all days. Qualified candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screening. Training hours may be different from your scheduled shift.