Feel Safe and Secure at Home with LifeShield
Home Security Systems Give You Peace of Mind
As your life changes, your home security needs change too. Take a look at your existing home protection habits. Have you made any changes in the last few years to reflect your lifestyle? If you installed a security system years ago, you definitely need an upgrade. If you don’t have a security system, it’s about time you read about why LifeShield home security systems do more than simply protect your house against burglars.
What makes LifeShield the best choice for you?
- Convenience – You can install LifeShield yourself, or use our top-notch Installation Services.
- Flexibility – Add extra sensors, keypads, cameras and keychain remotes to your system at any time to keep your home protected.
- Reliability – LifeShield has 4 layers of backup to keep protecting your home even during a blackout, when phone lines are cut, or when the internet or cable goes down.
- Simple Technology – LifeShield’s wireless security systems use advanced technology to make it easy for you to protect your home with the touch of a button.
- No Hassle – LifeShield systems are wireless, which mean you don’t need to drill holes in your walls or have a mess of wires around your house. Take your security system with you when you move so you are always secure.
- Confidence – With 24/7 burglar, fire and environmental monitoring, you’ll know your home is always safe.
Your LifeShield security system will also keep you on top of the important things in life. You can set up text message and email alerts about security events inside your home, home maintenance tasks, and extreme weather conditions so you can be prepared. Scroll down to learn more about how LifeShield fits your lifestyle.
Where do you live?