Find the Best Home Security Alarm System Deals
LifeShield Security — America's Toughest Home Security Company
LifeShield Home Security offers you the toughest home alarm system for your home at the best price — guaranteed! We know it's not always easy to find good wireless home security options for your home, which is why we're here to help. With LifeShield, you can get alarm systems and even wireless security cameras to monitor and secure your home from anywhere in the world!
Click on your home state below to learn more about the great home security deals available from LifeShield in your area:
Make Home Security Your Top Priority
Growing crime rates are a concern across the United States. While you can't do anything to prevent crime in your area, you can do something to protect your home and family from being a victim. According to the National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association, houses with monitored home security systems are three times less likely to be burglarized than houses without alarm systems.
In addition to getting the best home security protection available with unbeatable proprietary security technology, all LifeShield home security systems include window decals and yard signs to let burglars know your home is secured by the best. Research crime rates in your area to learn more about potential dangers near you. LifeShield is a wireless pioneer, constantly innovating and leading the industry into the future with new technology and new features.
Keep Your Home & Family Safe with the World's Most Advanced Home Security System
Keeping your family and home secure is the most important thing. Check out some of the statistics below about crime in the United States.
- According to the FBI, the summer months of June, July and August are the highest-risk months for home burglary. This is due to the sheer volume of people taking vacations and moving into new homes.
- An American home is broken into almost every 15 seconds, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
- The FBI has stated that more than half of residential burglaries are known to take place during the hours of 6am – 6pm.
- According to the International Association of Chiefs of Police, 85% of police officials believe monitored home alarms help to deter burglary attempts.
- According to a United States Department of Justice report, one in five homes undergoes a home invasion or break-in.
- The Washington Post reported that burglars spend an average of 8-12 minutes inside your home.
- According to the U.S. Department of Justice, 9 out of 10 convicted burglars agreed that they would avoid a house protected by a home alarm system.
Check out LifeShield Security's Safest Neighborhood program and find out how you can help make your community a safer place.
Choosing the Right Home Alarm to Protect Your Family
It is important to determine what the most important home security features are for you and your family. Many families and homes have specific needs when it comes to home security protection. Consider all the factors impacting your family's safety when making your home security determination.
After evaluating the features of the researched home security systems, choose the home security system that offers the top features you are looking for at the best price. Companies who sell alarm systems can be very competitive, so beware of hidden charges with companies like ADT when it comes to the final price of your home alarm system.